Instructions for Using Writable PDFs
Downloading to your computer:
Now you may open the PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader and fill in the appropriate information. You can use "Save As" to save the filled out framework file, while still preserving the blank framework for future use.
- Right click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..."
- Select the location where the browser should save the file
- If the browser did not give you the choice of where to save the file:
- Google Chrome: Right-click on the file in the downloads bar at the bottom of your window. Select "Show in folder..."
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on the Down Arrow in the top right corner of your screen. Click the Folder Icon beside the file name.
- Internet Explorer: Click "Open Folder" in the downloads bar at the bottom of your window.
Filling out a writable PDF in your browser (Google Chrome and Internet Explorer ONLY):
NOTE: If your browser window is closed or refreshed while you are filling out a writable pdf then your data will be lost.
- Click in each writable section, and type in your information.
- When finished, save the PDF to your computer by clicking the Disk Icon at the top of the window. (Google Chrome: top-right; Internet Explorer: top-left)
- Select the location on your computer where the file should be saved, and click "Save".